New Life Experience
Your Experience at New Life
Most services at New Life will consist of a time of Worship and a time of Word. At the end of our Worship and Celebration services a time of commitment is offered to the entire body. During Life Classes New Life will often break out into groups. Some groups are based on age while other groups are based on need.
As you walk in the doors at New Life you will find a diversity of people. At any service there are those that have dressed in business attire, some come in their work clothes and others are dressed causal. We want you to come as your are and feel comfortable at New Life.
Sunday @ 9:00 am & @ 11:00 am
Wednesday @ 7:00 pm
On Sundays at the 9 AM there are several ministries happening at the same time. Children’s and Student Ministry occur at the same time as Worship in the sanctuary. At 11 AM you will experience Family Worship were all ages join in together.
On Wednesday evenings New Life is open for prayer starting at 6 PM. A free meal is provided at 6:15 pm and Life Classes start at 7 PM. The Children’s and Student Ministries each meet during Life Classes. In the santuary there is often Family Time in the Word or Life Classes that break out into groups based on ministry needs.
On the first Wednesday of each month New Life will break out into groups that meet in the homes of those that attend New Life. It is a great time of fellowship, food and fun. Along with the fellowship each group spends time talking about the Bible and being a Christian.
Ministries for Your Family
At New Life we focus on caring for the Church. List are a few ministries that happen regularly to care for you and your family.
- Children – New Life has a growing Children’s Ministry that has weekly services and classes for our children.
- Youth – New Life focuses on youth with activities and events as well as special services once a month that is dedicated to the youth.
- Young Adults – No matter if someone is still in college, starting a career or just not yet sure what is ahead, New Life has a ministry that focuses on connecting young adults to the kingdom of God and to one another.
- Marrieds – Knowing that life presents challenges to every one, New Life focuses on those that may be getting married, those that have just started out or those that are keeping the commitment.
- Singles – Sometimes we are single by choice and sometimes by circumstances. Either way, it presents it’s own needs. New Life cares for those needs with fellowship, teaching and support.